all aboard!

Posted by as | 3/08/2005 | | 1 comments »

Forced to retire from the public domain, I have decided to resurrect my blog career at Liam Brady's Left Shinpad. I won't go into the reasons here for my exile, but for those of you that follow me onwards and upwards from here on in, I promise a good read...

Don't worry, for those of you who know me, the corridor of hell still puts the monthly cheque in the bank, while my two Manure foes from the corridor below have recently departed to greener pastures. No more G smiling like a Cheshire cat as I walk in after a poor weekend result, or R grinning smugly as he tallies the closing/widening points difference in the League table. Miss the bastards, but not alot... :-)

Meanwhile, Arsenal have managed to blow the title for this season after walking it last year. After playing some of the most spectacular football I've ever seen, in particular their early season comeback against Middlesboro, they seem to have joined the ranks of the mere mortals. The lads spoilt us something rotten during the last 2 years or so, and I have a feeling those dizzy heights may well never be reached again. They say that every team has its 5 years or so together when everything clicks, well, that 5 years could be up for Arsenal. Perhaps it's finally time to say goodbye to Vieira (yes, please!), and a couple of others. Perhaps it's time to let the youngsters stake their claim. Perhaps it's time I went to bed and dreamt of future glories in a shiny, new stadium. Per'aps indeed.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 3:29 AM  

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
    »