2-0: good enough

Posted by as | 8/14/2008 | , | 0 comments »

I think the result is what's important. Arsenal playing away in Holland against an Umbrella-Boy led team, it had the potential to be problematic. So well done lads on a good, solid performance that makes the return leg at the Emirates a little easier.

This result probably hasn't swayed many, but I think there are too many Gooners getting a little too worried about what's going on this summer, in respect to the apparent lack of quality summer signings. Something's going down behind the scenes, I think it's a fairly safe bet. The summer still ain't over; don't worry, somebody (anybody!) will come and snap up Eboue...

Fat Frank now the highest earner in the Premiership? That sure buys a lot of Mars bars. Did I ever tell you about the time I shared a lift with him in a Tel Aviv hotel? Should have stamped on the buggar's foot when I had the chance. And Mourinho, keep your mouth shut, you twat...

0 comments