sunderland8

Posted by as | 5/19/2005 | | 3 comments »

...that's my new password. My computer in corridor land died yesterday, so the hard disk has been replaced and all my files backed up into a corner. And, in true Cup Final spirit, the password has been updated to reflect one of the finest moments in Cup Final history, when Alan Sunderland snuck in at the far post to bring Arsenal some glory. I quite fancy more of the same this year, but with JA Reyes doing the honours.

And if you're in a shopping centre somewhere in Liverpool in the next few weeks, watch out for the blinding English delivered your way by some Israeli youngsters pushing sales of Dead Sea mineral packs...I be fixing their old pitch to passing potential customers - oh yeah, it sure needs fixing as it was written by a local. If you're tempted to buy, just act like you're not interested and it's too expensive and they'll be quick to knock down the price, trust me, I've seen the pitch...somebody is coining it, believe me...

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 1:55 PM  

    I enjoyed you blog about kidney foundation car donation. I also have a site about kidney foundation car donation which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

  2. Anonymous // 4:21 AM  

    Aucun doute vous savez ce qui continue.Deeply, Lorene car donation hawaii

  3. Anonymous // 7:57 AM  

    Very nice site!
    parts jeep