reshuffle 'em

Posted by as | 5/18/2005 | | 0 comments »

OK, so Thierry is out of the Cup Final, after unselfishly declaring that he's not fit enough. Bit of a blow, but I'm actually not that worried, especially after the last few games without him (re: 7-0 against Everton, well, at least the first half). Let's reshuffle that frontline a little...it also gives a chance for some of the others to shine and prove their worth, especially Reyes and Van Persie. With Reyes still looking a bit doubtful, could it be an all Dutch frontline (Dennis and VP)? My only issue is I think that Van Persie is still a liability in hi-tension situations, and I can see Keane and co landing a few late tackles to wind him up. Ten men against Manure, and minus Henry, won't be a picnic. So, let's hope it's Dennis and Jose to start.

My Cup Final turf has been laid and is looking all green and shiny. I recommend buying some shares in the national water company, what with all the water I'm lashing down on it...

0 comments