scouse me

Posted by as | 5/26/2005 | | 1 comments »

Fuck me! What a game!

Hats off to the Scousers for pulling off an amazing comeback. Obviously I'm not a fan of those Northern gits, but that was one of those games where you just sit there and mouth "Fuck me..." repeatedly...that blinding 15 minute spell that destroyed Milan physically and mentally was like something out of Roy of the Rovers!

OK, so I fell asleep during extra-time (it had been a long day, with visits to two law courts in Herzliya and Ramat Gan - don't ask - and a new English student) and when I woke up I saw wee Stevie lifting the trophy, felt almost dream-like, only the ring of my telephone shook me back into reality.

Though Sky News' opening sentence of its 6am broadcast: "Everybody wants to be a Scouser this morning..." may have been going overboard just a wee smidgeon...

In other breaking news, the FBI have raided Michael Jackson's house: They found class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his living room and Class 5C in his bedroom.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 12:28 PM  

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
    Women on vibrators Free paris hilton video downloads