mug update

Posted by as | 3/22/2005 | | 5 comments »

The bastard who kidnapped my Arsenal mug yesterday (or sometime before yesterday) obviously had second thoughts...there it was this morning, full of cold coffee and coated with something rather slimy, and sitting rather forlornly in the corridor kitchen sink. Our mutual glee at being reunited was rather shortlived, as I had to perform a lengthy decontamination process that involved lots of squelching and rubbing, but eventually all was well. The mug is once again sitting proudly on my desk.

Steer clear, bastard, steer clear...

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 11:48 PM  

    F**k, you found the damn mug.
    Even though the mug is poisoned... I'm glad you found it.
    I know what you felt like... mine is lost forever!

  2. Anonymous // 11:49 PM  

    F**k, you found the damn mug.
    Even though the mug is poisoned... I'm glad you found it.
    I know what you felt like... mine is lost forever!

  3. as // 12:48 PM  

    you know, there's something i forgot to tell you...

  4. Anonymous // 2:06 PM  

    I will hunt you down even if it's the last thing I'll ever do...

  5. Anonymous // 5:50 AM